Monday, December 23, 2013

Flipping Ahead: SF/F Books I'm Anticipating in Early '14

Did I read even half of the new books I wanted to in 2013? Not even close. But that hasn't stopped me from looking forward to some of the most promising novels (by my humble estimation) in the speculative-fiction/science-fiction/fantasy realm that are due in the first couple months of 2014. Like these:

On Such a Full Sea by Chang-rae Lee (Riverhead, Jan. 7)


















Shovel Ready by Adam Sternbergh (Crown, Jan. 14)


















Red Rising by Pierce Brown (Random House, Jan. 28)


















Hang Wire by Adam Christopher (Angry Robot, Jan. 28)


















Strange Bodies by Marcel Theroux (Farrar, Straus & Giroux, Feb. 4)


















Annihilation by Jeff VanderMeer (FSG Originals, Feb. 4)


















The Waking Engine by David Edison (Tor, Feb. 11)


















Black Moon by Kenneth Calhoun (Hogarth, Mar. 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment